Pre-Babies Getaway!

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Last week Kevin surprised me with a pre-babies getaway. He packed my stuff for overnight (without me knowing it). We started out by eating some good food at the Lazy Dog Cafe.


Next, we went to Disneyland to see some of the Christmas decorations.



We stayed overnight at the Hyatt in Huntington Beach, where we have always wanted to stay. We enjoyed the outside hot tubs (I only put my legs in, don't worry) and fireplaces. Kevin gave me some beautiful earrings that he got for me in Vermont. The next day we enjoyed a relaxing couples massage. This was exciting for us because neither of us had ever had a professional massage before. Then we had lunch at Ruby's on the pier. I'm blessed to have a wonderful husband who planned a great surprise!


3 comments:

SNicot said...

you make a nice couple mate!! California rocks!!

Eric said...

Nice red balls Kev. Way to take care of your wifey.

Anonymous said...

Kevin I'm proud of you -nice job nephew!! You two look great your kids will be blessed by having such great parents.Can't wait for the arrival.
Love,Aunt Marcia

 
Grant Squared -