December Adventures

Thursday, December 11, 2008

So it was my birthday... I'm getting to be an old fart. You should see my gray hair!
I spent my birthday evening in class learning how to change diapers, give baths, and swaddle the babies. I have become a regular party animal.

OK, so this was super cool. I'm a big Disney geek. Even though Amber regularly makes fun of me and my affinity for Mary Poppins, she bought me a share of stock for The Walt Disney Company. It's nice and framed and awesome.


December also saw the end of my second hockey season. Our team (The Moose) was pretty good for being a bunch of rookies. Even better though, it's a good group of people. I'm looking forward to our second season together beginning in January.

Just sitting on the wall before the game while the zamboni finishes resurfacing the ice. I was nominated by my teammates to wear one of the "A's" as alternate captain for our team. Hopefully I served them well.


OK so this was actually taken at Thanksgiving...so it's not technically December, but Daisy was just too cute sporting her walking jacket to not put into this blog update.

0 comments:

 
Grant Squared -