Fall Adventures

Thursday, October 30, 2008

My favorite season is now finally upon us, although 100 degree weather doesn't exactly bode of autumn. We've already made two batches of gingersnap cookies (no pictures of these, since they are in my belly). Our sunflowers have already come and gone but they were pretty while they lasted.

I was able to attend a Legal Issues in Higher Education conference in Vermont at the beginning of October. The conference was good, but Vermont was amazing. The trees looked as though they were on fire with all of the reds, oranges, and yellows. God must vacation in Vermont in the Fall! It was a memorable trip and valued chance to spend some time with the other great Student Development guys. We were told we visited at the peak of the leaf season. The locals call all of the tourists the "leaf peeps" as they walk around collecting pictures, leaves and memories. I must confess I did my fair share of all of the above. Check out some of the pictures of the trip.



Meet Roger, he is our Jack-O-Lantern for this year, currently protecting our front steps.

0 comments:

 
Grant Squared -