Build - A - Bear

Thursday, October 16, 2008



Last week Kevin and I went to Build-A-Bear to "build" animals for the babies. I made a classic teddy bear for the girl. Kevin made a monkey for the boy. I think these are our first gifts for the babies (other than their nursery furniture, which isn't too exciting). It was kind of weird typing the babies' names in as owners of their animals on the animals' birth certificates. We're not telling the babies' names - they are top secret and will be revealed when the babies are born. No one knows except for Kevin and me.

2 comments:

Miz Wiens said...

So after I read this the first time, I had a dream that I found your build-a-bears, but there were four of them. And the said the names of your, I guess it was quads in the dream, babies. I can't remember them, but they were all soap opera style names like hayden and pacey...hahaha

Katie Blackburn said...

Hi Kevin and Amber!
Dave and I are so excited about your babies! We'll have fun trying to guess your baby names.
Love, Katie Blackburn

 
Grant Squared -