March

Sunday, March 28, 2010

This month we have been enjoying warmer weather. The babies and I like to spend time at the park during the afternoons. Logan and Charlotte are starting to explore the playground and love going down slides by themselves. They love airplanes and helicopters and always hear them and try to find them in the sky. They both love dogs and Charlotte often barks like a dog when she sees one.

Both Logan and Charlotte still love their favorite TV shows Yo Gabba Gabba and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. It is fun to watch them dance to the music in the shows.

They are currently in a food throwing phase. (Not very fun for us). We recently invested in "leashes" for their cups. (Check out nothrow.com). They also love to feed me their food, which is kind of cute. I made the mistake of letting them taste a bit of an M & M this week and now they point to the M&M bowl all day and "ask" for an M&M.

Logan and Charlotte have been taking more steps and are getting closer to walking.

I am about 14 weeks pregnant with Baby #3. I am feeling good and we are looking forward to finding out the sex in late April. I got to see the baby again on ultrasound last week. I think we have another cute one on the way!


Pictures from March:

Riding bikes at Grampa and Grandma's house


Our happy girl


Feeding Mama


Logan loves chocolate chip pancakes


So does Charlotte!


Loving her straw cup


Pictures from our most recent visit to the park ...








1 comments:

dinnae said...

Hi there Amber, I just needed to leave a comment to tell you that your babies are adorable! I found you via google, looking for BABY clipart (found that adorable clipart image that you used when you announced your pregnancy), and after reading that post, realised we have a fair amount in common! I'm a mum to 2 (both boys though, and not twins!), and due with #3 as well (early November). Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

Belly rubs,
Dinnae :)

 
Grant Squared -