10 Months Old

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Logan and Charlotte are 10 months old! Here's our update ...

LOGAN started crawling a couple of weeks ago. Now he can race his sister! Logan learned how to wave "bye bye" this month. Logan has some kind of nap disorder where he only naps for 30-45 minutes at a time (one sleep cycle). It's really frustrating! If anyone knows how to fix it, please contact me.

CHARLOTTE is now an expert crawler (she's super fast). She can also pull herself up. Soon she'll be cruising around the coffee table. Charlotte recently learned how to clap. Charlotte is known for stealing pacifiers and toys from her brother.

I am still nursing the babies and enjoying it. Sometimes they nurse together on our twin nursing pillow and they look at each other as they nurse. It's pretty cute. That doesn't usually last long and they start poking each other in the eyes! The babies are also on 3 meals of table foods a day. They feed themselves, and can eat almost anything we eat. I guess I'm done with the baby food making. That didn't last long! If anyone is interested in some green bean puree, feel free to take it off my hands. Right now dog toys are a big hit with the babies. (Charlotte is sometimes known as "Puppy Charlotte" because she likes to carry things by mouth). They both love to play in Daisy's crate.

Kevin recently returned from a worked-related trip to Vermont. He visited a college for students with disabilities, saw colorful leaves, and got to visit some of the quaint towns. During Kevin's absence, the babies and I were supposed to stay with my parents, but my mom came down with the flu. Thanks to Mom and Dad Grant, Grandpa and Grandma Thone, and Amanda and Laura for stopping by to help!

I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving, my favorite holiday. We have a lot to be thankful for this year!

Here are some pictures of the babies at 10 months old:

1 comments:

Meshell said...

Sounds like the kids are doing wonderful!

As for the nap thing - i really feel your pain. At this point I try to go in and put Bella back down, sometimes it works, sometimes not so much.. okay, usually not so much, but I try. Also, the less she wakes up at night, the less sleep she seems to need during the day, so keep that in mind as well. Oh, and Bella loves the dog toys too, instead of the thousand other BABY toys she has.

Sorry I don't post more, these days I'm lucky if I get to finish reading a post! LOL

 
Grant Squared -