Our Staycation

Friday, August 21, 2009


Last week we visited my parents' home in south Orange County for a "staycation." It was good to spend some time away, go out to dinner a couple of times, swim in the pool, and have help with the babies. My parents made one of their bedrooms into a nursery and the babies actually slept better than they do at home. (Logan slept in a walk-in closet, but didn't seem to mind). We also celebrated my 29th birthday. I can't believe I'll be 30 next year!



Grandma Nette playing with Logan and Charlotte.


Grandpa Wiens and Logan are pals.



Charlotte and Logan sat in restaurant high chairs for the first time. They didn't last long in them.


Charlotte just had to try out my chocolate cream pie! I don't blame her. It was amazing, as usual. Thanks, Mom!


My cousin Spencer, and I, celebrated our birthdays together.


This was Logan and Charlotte's first time in a big pool. They liked it!


Charlotte woke up happy from her nap.

0 comments:

 
Grant Squared -