2 Months Old

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Logan and Charlotte are 2 months old now! They are much more alert and want to be held all of the time. Our slings have been really helpful for carrying the babies. Charlotte is learning to "talk" to us. Both Logan and Charlotte are starting to smile! They are definitely getting bigger. Logan is almost 9 pounds and Charlotte is about 7 1/2 pounds.

There is absolutely no way I could go back to work right now. I am taking a leave of absence for the rest of the school year. It's really difficult to care for Logan and Charlotte alone right now. We are grateful for lots of help that we're getting, especially from my mom and my grandparents. Kevin's mom and my sisters have also been great help. Kevin stays home on Fridays to help me. I don't know what I'd do without all of these people!

In other news, Kevin has been doing really well at hockey. He has had 4 goals and many assists so far this season. Hopefully the babies and I can go see him play soon.

Here are Logan & Charlotte at 2 months.

3 comments:

Team Piggott said...

Amber. Thanks for popping over and thinking of us. I check your blog as well and Logan and Charlotte are so beautiful. I know what it's like caring for a 4 yr old and a preemie with needs, so I can only imagine having 2 tiny ones at the same time. I know you are doing a fantastic job. Being a mommie is hard but so rewarding. Hope you have a great day!

Tweetyb from Fertile Thoughts

Kyle B said...

Very cute...

Ryan and Jill Chris said...

Hi Amber, It's Jill Bourland (now my last name is Chris). Remember me? How are you! Looks like you are doing great. Congrats on the two little ones. They are beautiful. Carissa told me about your blog. Feel free to check mine out.

 
Grant Squared -