Breaking My Top Three...

Monday, July 28, 2008




Amber and I went to see John Mayer last night with my brother MJ and her sister Amanda at the venue formerly known as Irvine Meadows. Hands down, this guy is one of the best guitarists of my generation. Utterly amazing to watch as his talent spans generations and genres of music. This show has entered the top three concerts of my life joining Nickel Creek at the San Diego House of Blues and Coldplay's X&Y tour at Irvine. He rocked a 19 song set including covers of some of my favorites: Tom Petty's Free Fallin', Van Halen's Panama, and Eric Clapton's Crossroads. Great show.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

he is by far one of my favorite concerts. i have seen him three times and each time LOVED it. i'm so glad you were able to go see him! fun running into you today. glad to finally congratulate you in person
alyssa

The Hartmans said...

Were we at the same concert? Oh yeah, we were at the top of the hill right behind the speaker that didn't work. Lame...
See you Saturday!

 
Grant Squared -